Explore how to use powerful Qi Gong techniques to increase circulation for pain-relief, a youthful complexion, and cognitive enhancement.
This is an online course —1 hour of video.
In this course, you will learn simple yet powerful Qi Gong techniques to help manage pain and reverse the signs of aging! Dr. Martha Lucas (internationally known instructor of Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture) will guide you through practices you can apply on yourself, your patients, or your loved ones. Backed by research and empirical evidence, Qi Gong is a powerful tool for improving the energy flow through the body to decrease stress and anxiety, supporting overall health, and encouraging a youthful appearance. Really, what more do you want? You don’t want to miss out on this course!
You will learn about:
- The history of Qi Gong and the various conditions it can help alleviate
- Research on the health benefits of a regular Qi Gong practice
- How Qi Gong works to reduce stress and anxiety
- Qi Gong techniques to use for headaches, muscle and joint pain, and menstrual pain
- Qi Gong practices for reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- How to use these techniques on yourself, with patients, or loved ones
- Course Format: Online course
- Course Duration: 1 hour
- CEUs/PDAs: None
- Course Investment: $30.00
Register at the Pacific Rim College for this online course by clicking REGISTER below.