“I learned more in these two days than I have in 10 years of school and then practice.”
Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing Mentorship
- This comprehensive and engaging intensive in-person, one-of-a-kind experience is presented by world renowned expert, educator, and practitioner, Dr. Martha Lucas, L. Ac. As her personal mentee, you will benefit from her advanced training and decades of clinical experience as she guides you through mastering her system of pulse diagnosis.
- Pulse diagnosis is a skill not a mystery, and Dr. Lucas believes teachers/mentors should be able to explain the art and fascinating details of this beautiful method. You will love this rich, detailed, easy to understand protocol based on the classics as she has written in her book Pulse Diagnosis: Beyond Slippery and Wiry.
- There IS more than slippery and wiry to be felt under your fingers when you learn the correct way to do it, and your ability to examine the pulses is your most important skill as a practitioner. Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment method when the root cause of pain or illness is located and addressed, however the practitioner must be skilled at diagnosis. This intensive in-person mentorship program will change your practice!
1. Average cost of traditional acupuncture ranges from $50 to $125
2. Average cost of Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture is $125 to $200 per treatment, or $1100 to $2000 per ten treatments.
Are you ready to build a more profitable and sustainable business?
Acupuncturists often offer packages of 10 traditional acupuncture treatments for an average of $600.
A package of 10 Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments can range from $1500 to $7000, with $3000+ being the average pricing in most cities.
These specialized practice-building courses will add more value and quickly increase your revenues!
Intensive Course Format
Intensive course format also available: 4 days with Dr. Lucas in clinic,
for Pulse Diagnosis Biofeedback and Balancing
and Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture.
Dr. Martha Lucas
Dr. Martha Lucas – teacher, author, and practitioner – is uniquely qualified in the field of Chinese Medicine because she holds a Ph.D. in Research Psychology as well as her certification and licensing to practice Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dr. Martha has more than 20 years of teaching and speaking experience and is described as “a dynamic speaker who keeps her classes engaged and who can explain complex information in an understandable form.”
I want to make space for your success. The world of Chinese medicine cannot be changed without you.
2022: The year for you to take your practice to new heights!
“It is well known to acupuncturists across the land that the traditional Chinese medicine pulse analysis by Martha Lucas is the most sophisticated, detailed and accurate reading that you could possibly have. We should accept her assessment and recommendations” Michael Broffman at Pine Street Clinic, a globally-recognized center for evidence-based integrative medicine where people come from all over the world for cancer treatment.
Podcasts, Articles, & Books
This little book is about how acupuncture can help your body heal. In this case, the Skeleton in a Tutu hurts her back, goes for acupuncture, see that it doesn’t hurt and feels better.