REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
In person workshops are by advanced reservation only, and limited to a small number of participants to provide an optimal training and mentorship experience. We understand that circumstances can change and life events are inevitable. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks in advance of the workshop are eligible for a full refund minus a $40 processing fee.
- Cancellations received in writing less than 6 weeks in advance of workshop will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent upon whether the vacated spot can be filled. If the vacancy is filled by 31 days prior to the event, you will be eligible to receive a full refund minus a $40 processing fee. If the vacancy is not filled by 31 days prior to the event, the tuition is non-refundable and there are no credits.
- There are no refunds if the workshop must be canceled due to circumstances out of our control (i.e., weather, acts of nature, or other extreme circumstances). Should this occur, the workshop will be rescheduled and participants’ tuition will be credited for the future dates.
- Lucas Teachings reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to 30 days in advance of the workshop dates at our discretion. In the event a workshop is canceled, students will receive a full refund of any deposit or workshop fees already paid to Lucas Teachings.
- Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, and food at their own expense. Lucas Teachings is not liable to refund any travel costs incurred by participants.