In this in-person workshop, you will learn the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture protocols for the face and neck on March 4th & 5th, 2023 (Saturday/Sunday). To enroll in this course, CLICK HERE!
GROW YOUR PRACTICE!!
and receive a free followup Zoom meeting with Dr. Lucas as well as 30 days of free email support.
In this advanced workshop with CE certification and with Dr. Lucas as your mentor, you will
* learn the only facial acupuncture system that teaches you a unique, classical needling skill based on training in the Nei Jing and protocols specifically based on point and channel theory.
*learn how the Mei Zen protocols are unique in that they are based on TCM theory combined with modern medicine theory of how the skin works with regard to wrinkling and sagging. For best results, you can’t just treat a line or a wrinkle, the internal causes of aging must be addressed as well and Dr. Lucas teaches you about that.
* learn the protocols that have been called “The best facial/cosmetic acupuncture protocols out there” and the class called “The best cosmetic course … I know because I’ve taken them all!“
* learn how to add these protocols to your practice to build your cash practice big and fast! You are going to make more money! (Your first Mei Zen patient will pay for the course + $$$.)
This comprehensive and engaging intensive in-person workshop is based on over 20 years of Dr. Martha Lucas’s clinical experience, teaching experience. being a mentor, and advanced training as she explains her system of cosmetic acupuncture: Mei Zen. Mei Zen is a system – it is not just about treating lines and wrinkles with acupuncture. Anyone can put a needle in a wrinkle. She teaches an advanced needling technique from the Nei Jing, tube-free, but it is a skill that you can learn and you will love her rich, detailed explanation of how the system works.
In this workshop, learn the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture protocols for the face and neck/jowls as well as
+ anatomy of the face and skin
+ facial diagnosis
+ physiology of the needling technique that Dr. Lucas teaches
+ how Mei Zen treats neuromuscular facial disorders
+ how gua sha, cupping, derma rolling, microneedling affect the skin and how they differ in results from Mei Zen
+ skin care in Chinese medicine
+ herbs to help the skin
+ benefits for your practice, how to create a successful cosmetic acupuncture practice, advertising
+ how Dr. Lucas has combined the best of Chinese medicine AND modern medicine in her protocols
+ how to assess who is a good candidate for cosmetic acupuncture and benefits to patients
+ Learn protocols that are based on Chinese medicine and classical, advanced needling techniques; they don’t just needle wrinkles.
+ Take advantage of Dr. Lucas’s 20+ years of experience.
You will receive the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture workbook, supervised practice, and 14 NCCAOM and CA CEUs. Jennifer will email you with the logistic details.
- Workshop Format: In-person (Denver, CO – Mei Zen Clinic)
- Workshop Schedule: March 4th and 5th, 2023 (Saturday & Sunday: 9:30am to 3:30pm MST)
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
This in person workshop is by advanced reservation only, and limited to a small number of participants to provide an optimal training and mentorship experience. We understand that circumstances can change and life events are inevitable. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks in advance of the workshop are eligible for a full refund minus a $40 processing fee.
- Cancellations received in writing less than 6 weeks in advance of workshop will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent upon whether the vacated spot can be filled. If the vacancy is filled by 31 days prior to the event, you will be eligible to receive a full refund minus a $40 processing fee. If the vacancy is not filled by 31 days prior to the event, the tuition is non-refundable and there are no credits.
- There are no refunds if the workshop must be canceled due to circumstances out of our control (i.e., weather, acts of nature, or other extreme circumstances). Should this occur, the workshop will be rescheduled and participants’ tuition will be credited for the future dates.
- Lucas Teachings reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to 30 days in advance of the workshop dates at our discretion. In the event a workshop is canceled, students will receive a full refund of any deposit or workshop fees already paid to Lucas Teachings.
- Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, and food at their own expense. Lucas Teachings is not liable to refund any travel costs incurred by participants.