In this advanced training with CE certification and with Dr. Lucas as your mentor, you will
* learn the only facial acupuncture system that teaches you a unique, classical needling skill based on training in the Nei Jing and protocols specifically based on point and channel theory.
*learn how the Mei Zen protocols are unique in that they are based on TCM theory combined with modern medicine theory of how the skin works with regard to wrinkling and sagging. For best results, you can’t just treat a line or a wrinkle, the internal causes of aging must be addressed as well and Dr. Lucas teaches you about that.
* learn the protocols that have been called “The best facial/cosmetic acupuncture protocols out there” and the class called “The best cosmetic course … I know because I’ve taken them all!“
* learn how to add these protocols to your practice to build your cash practice big and fast! You are going to make more money! (Your first Mei Zen patient will pay for the course + $$$.)
* schedule your one-to-one meeting on Zoom with Dr. Lucas within 2 weeks of the live webinar so that she can help you finesse your needling skills and mentor you so you feel confident doing Mei Zen (required to receive CEUs)
* receive a pdf of the workbook and seminar videos – all designed so that you read, listen, and watch to enhance your understanding of the materials. PLUS Dr. Lucas live during the webinar.
The course information:
In this course, learn the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture protocols for the face and neck/jowls as well as
+ anatomy of the face and skin
+ facial diagnosis
+ physiology of the needling technique that Dr. Lucas teaches
+ body points to use with the protocols
+ how Mei Zen treats facial disorders
+ how ancillary services (Gua Sha, cupping, derma rolling, micro needing) affect the skin and how they differ in results from Mei Zen
+ skin care in Chinese medicine
+ how herbs can help the skin
+ how to create a successful cosmetic acupuncture practice, advertising
+ how Dr. Lucas has combined the best of Chinese medicine AND modern medicine in her protocols
+ how to assess who is a good candidate for cosmetic acupuncture
+ Learn protocols that are based on Chinese medicine and classical, advanced needling techniques; they don’t just needle wrinkles.
+ Take advantage of Dr. Lucas’s 20+ years of experience.