July 29 (Chicago) – Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing Workshop (In Person)
Friday, July 29th, 2022 (9am to 4pm) – Dr. Martha will be teaching her Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing special 1 day workshop in Chicago! This course will change your practice!
It is my opinion that the ability to examine the pulses is your most important skill. It is the skill that will allow you to see the causes/roots of patients’ symptoms and allow you to give more effective treatments.
Anyone can make shoulder pain go away using acupuncture. But if the cause – perhaps stagnation in the SI channel – is not addressed because the practitioner just uses trigger point needling, then the pain will come back and the patient will say “I got acupuncture but it didn’t work.” I want to take that sentence out of the English language.
Acupuncture does work but the practitioner must be skilled at diagnosis. This course will expand your thinking not only about pulse diagnosis but about how to use points and channels as well.
And I am available to be your mentor; I want to help create as many excellent diagnosticians as the medicine can stand!
We will send you the location and time information via email before the in-person course event.
- Course Format: In-person with Dr. Martha in Chicago, Illinois.
- Schedule: Friday, July 29th, 2022 (9am to 4pm) (CDT) – required for CEUs
- 6.5 NCCAOM CEUs
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks in advance of the workshop are eligible for a full refund minus a $40 processing fee.
- Cancellations received in writing less than 6 weeks in advance of workshop will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent upon whether the vacated spot can be filled. If the vacancy is filled by 31 days prior to the event, you will be eligible to receive a full refund minus a $40 processing fee. If the vacancy is not filled by 31 days prior to the event, the tuition is non-refundable and there are no credits.
- There are no refunds if the workshop must be canceled due to circumstances out of our control (i.e., weather, acts of nature, or other extreme circumstances). Should this occur, the workshop will be rescheduled and participants’ tuition will be credited for the future dates.
- Lucas Teachings reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to 30 days in advance of the workshop dates at our discretion. In the event a workshop is canceled, students will receive a full refund of any deposit or workshop fees already paid to Lucas Teachings.
- Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, and food at their own expense. Lucas Teachings is not liable to refund any travel costs incurred by participants.