July 23, 24, 25 (Denver) – 3 Day Mei Zen Facelift, Neck/Jowl lift, and Abdominal protocol (In Person)
3 Day workshop bundle for:
July 23rd, 24th, 25th (9:30am to 3:30pm MST) – In person workshop located at Dr. Martha’s office in Denver, Colorado.
*Build your cash practice big and fast! You are going to make more money! (Your first Mei Zen patient will pay for the course + $$$.)
These protocols are real Chinese medicine. They are NOT just targeting a line, wrinkle, or guessing how acupuncture should work. Dr. Lucas is a Research Psychologist as well as an experienced Chinese medicine practitioner who teaches what works. She has been described as a “gem in our field.”
Besides the face and neck/jowls protocols, Dr. Lucas will explain how she uses the abdominal protocol not only for toning and weight loss, but also to treat fertility challenges, fibromyalgia, and more.
- Workshop Format: In Person (Denver, CO)
- Workshop Schedule: July 23rd, 24th, 25th (9:30am to 3:30pm MST) – Saturday through Monday
- CEUs: 21 NCCAOM
*** IMPORTANT: Registration ends on May 10. Sign up now! ***
In person workshops require Covid19 vaccination. If you are unvaccinated and still want to take a workshop, we have online courses available.
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks in advance of the workshop are eligible for a full refund minus a $40 processing fee.
- Cancellations received in writing less than 6 weeks in advance of workshop will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent upon whether the vacated spot can be filled. If the vacancy is filled by 31 days prior to the event, you will be eligible to receive a full refund minus a $40 processing fee. If the vacancy is not filled by 31 days prior to the event, the tuition is non-refundable and there are no credits.
- There are no refunds if the workshop must be canceled due to circumstances out of our control (i.e., weather, acts of nature, or other extreme circumstances). Should this occur, the workshop will be rescheduled and participants’ tuition will be credited for the future dates.
- Lucas Teachings reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to 30 days in advance of the workshop dates at our discretion. In the event a workshop is canceled, students will receive a full refund of any deposit or workshop fees already paid to Lucas Teachings.
- Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, and food at their own expense. Lucas Teachings is not liable to refund any travel costs incurred by participants.