April 15 & 16 – Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing (Denver at Dr. Lucas’s clinic)
Learn the Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing System of Dr. Martha Lucas, L.Ac. about which Practitioners say “your system changed my practice!” S.F.
And, said to a patient to whom PSC referred to Dr. Lucas: “It is well known to acupuncturists across the land that the traditional Chinese medicine pulse analysis by Martha Lucas is the most sophisticated, detailed, and accurate reading that you could possibly have. We should accept her assessment and recommendations.” – The Pine Street Clinic, world renowned cancer treatment center.
IN PERSON Pulse Diagnosis and Balancing training at Dr. Martha Lucas’s Clinic: April 15 & 16 (Saturday / Sunday) in Denver.
The training includes:
+ two days of lecture and supervised practice at Dr. Lucas’s Denver clinic,
+ a private, one to one Zoom meeting with Dr. Lucas to answer your questions and look at your pulse drawings that you will schedule with her,
+ 30 days of email support,
+ NEW benefit included: one day of supervised observation in Dr. Lucas’s clinic that you will schedule with her.
+ earn CEUs.
+ Download a copy of her book Pulse Diagnosis: Beyond Slippery and Wiry
This comprehensive and engaging intensive in-person course will allow you to see the causes/root of patients’ symptoms, how to create a NORMAL PULSE during the treatment, and allow you to give more effective treatments.
Pulse diagnosis is not a mystery, it’s a skill and Dr. Lucas believes teachers/mentors should be able to explain the art and fascinating details of this beautiful method of diagnosis. You will love this rich, detailed, easy to understand protocol based on the classics as she has written in her book Pulse Diagnosis: Beyond Slippery and Wiry (downloadable with registration).
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN A COURSE OR LIVE OUTSIDE OF DENVER: another opportunity for private training and supervision is that Dr. Lucas offers a day of her working in your clinic. For those away from Denver, we can set up a few days of her visiting your clinic, you can have up to 4 practitioners there for the training. To inquire about that opportunity, email her directly email@example.com or fill out this form.
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks in advance of the workshop are eligible for a full refund minus a $40 processing fee.
- Cancellations received in writing less than 6 weeks in advance of workshop will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent upon whether the vacated spot can be filled. If the vacancy is filled by 31 days prior to the event, you will be eligible to receive a full refund minus a $40 processing fee. If the vacancy is not filled by 31 days prior to the event, the tuition is non-refundable and there are no credits.
- There are no refunds if the workshop must be canceled due to circumstances out of our control (i.e., weather, acts of nature, or other extreme circumstances). Should this occur, the workshop will be rescheduled and participants’ tuition will be credited for the future dates.
- Lucas Teachings reserves the right to cancel any workshop up to 30 days in advance of the workshop dates at our discretion. In the event a workshop is canceled, students will receive a full refund of any deposit or workshop fees already paid to Lucas Teachings.
- Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, and food at their own expense. Lucas Teachings is not liable to refund any travel costs incurred by participants.